Student behavior is critically important in order to create a safe and enriching learning environment here at The Bridge. The code of conduct outlines acceptable student behavior and consequences of student actions. Link to Code of Conduct
Columbia-Greene Partnership Academy is committed to providing all students an educational environment free of harassment and bullying.
Pursuant to an amendment to the Education Law, section 20-D, school districts are now required to publish, on their websites, a parents bill of rights for data privacy and security and to include such information with every contract a school district enters into with a third party contractor where the third party contractor receives student data or teacher or principal data. Link to Document
Student Registration Packet
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I enroll my student at CGPA? General education students must contact their guidance counselor and they will have the parent and student fill out the appropriate paperwork. The information is sent to CGPA for review and notification of acceptance. Special Education students: A recommendation through the local CSE team. A referral packet will be sent and reviewed by the CGPA. CGPA will notified local CSE team of rejection or acceptance.
- Where is the Bridge located? CGPA Bridge is currently located at 364 Warren Street in Hudson, NY
- What kind of diploma can my student graduate with at the Bridge? CGPA is part of Berkshire UFSD which is an accredited public high school capable of issuing any range of diplomas the students current community school can. Furthermore, students will be eligible to participate in their community school graduation ceremonies.
- Can my student still participate in sports in their home district? Yes, the schedule is specifically set up to allow students to participate in any after school activities as well as sports.
- Where will students take their Regents Exams? Students take their Regents exams at CGPA at the same time as their home districts.